Hey there, I'm Jessica!
Life is crazy right now. Come at it well-rested.
Everything happening in the world feels really out of control right now. School cancelled, trips cancelled, play dates cancelled, events cancelled...
But there are things that you CAN control to make these loooooong days with your kids easier.
Does this sound like you?
Dreading bedtime with your preschooler
Feeling guilty when you turn into Mean Mommy at night
Frustrated dealing with a stubborn kiddo
Tired of Googling for sleep advice that never seems to work
Constantly second guessing whether what you're doing is right or making things worse
Is your kiddo a professional staller? Complaining of thirst, hunger, begging for another hug, another potty break or refusing to stay put in their bed?
Do they fight you at bedtime and wear your patience down to the bone?
Do you ever feel like a prisoner in their room?
I've lived that same struggle *twice* and I've come out the other side. Now I have a proven technique that has helped countless moms just like you!
If you want:
- To regain control over bedtime
- To make evenings predictable and enjoyable
- A well-rested, happier kiddo during the day
- A kiddo who can fall asleep solo
- More free time in the evenings (we're going to NEED this!)
- A positive parenting solution with no yelling
- To see your kiddo beaming with pride
- To learn how to tap into your Mommy Super Powers
- To stop yelling & end bedtime battles for good
Let's schedule a free Sleep Strategy call!
Let me hear what challenges you're facing and see if I can help!